Tabs

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hexi garland - made a couple : )

Susan posted a link earlier, to a really nice Christmas hexi garland tutorial, so I gave it a go.
I made one garland like the tutorial suggested but then one using paper hexi shapes and left the papers in, since its unlikely to ever need washing -




http://hexagonalley.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/great-hexagon-garland-tutorial.html

I also made up a matching Christmas fabric, log cabin, scrappy banner to hang across a pelmet of sorts.



       

                       Not long now till Christmas - arghhhh!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Those look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Linie, how cute that garland turned out! And I just love your log cabin banner. I'm impressed!

Julierose said...

I love that little garland and your log cabins are so cute hugs, Julierose

liniecat said...

I could do with swapping Christmas scraps with others, I've been using the same ones for several years - am too tight to go buy any more LOL