Tabs

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My newst hexy!!

Well mostly I've just been making more and more and more petals - and I've been distracted by other projects and went to a Quilt Expo in Mexico City and attended classes there on other techniques than hexagons.  Then I got pretty ill after my return.....still don't know what it is but it's playing havoc with my digestive track.....not fun!

BUT I looked in my hexagon kit and found a  flower that I don't think I've posted.  Plus I realize it's been a while since I've posted.  Then I read the most recent post about posting......so here I am to stake my claim to being part of this community!!

So I present to you a photo of my most recent flower......enjoy!

4 comments:

liniecat said...

an attractive flower!
hope your on the mend by now : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! Very pretty flower. I hope you are soon feeling like making more with all your pretty petals in the box.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great hexie!

Mariella said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm feeling much better! and yes I think the flower is pretty too! This is such a relaxing process....I can see myself enjoying the work with hexagons for many years to come!