Tabs

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just finished this one last night in time for the Wednesday post. I missed last week because of personal life events going on with my children. This is one of the Redwork Hexagon Embroidery designs.

And here are all the finished ones, so far. Sorry it's a little blurry.

I think the next step is to get some of those white ones with the feather stitched vine ready to put in between. The way they are on the wall is one possible setting, but it isn't the original idea I had, so we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Melissa G. said...

Just beautiful! I love your embroidered hexies.

Marja said...

I love your red hexagons. It's always nice to read about hexies. I'am working on a grandmothers flowergarden. Regards, Marja

Turid said...

This is great! Looking forward to see what you do with these. I have decided what to do with mine, but I need at least one flower more. We'll see next month if I find and embroidery to use on that.

Mariella said...

I too love these red hexagons and the embroidery just tops it off extra nice! Good Job!