Tabs

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Deana's flower garden

Back in the day when I was involved in many (too many) round robins, I had my friends make blocks for a bright grandmother's flower garden.  Obviously I need to complete it. It is all hand pieced and will be a table topper in a hexagon shape.

I plan to put in just a few hours each month. It will not take as much work as some of your hexagon quilts, but I hope that your encouragement will keep me going.

Thank you Susan!

P.S. I have blue fabric laying behind the flowers just to see the effect. It really isn't as put together as it looks.

3 comments:

Mommarock said...

Oh I like it! I love the nice bright colors :) It will be lovely to see when it is finished.

Anonymous said...

I love that dark fabric behind it, though! Very pretty flowers!

Unknown said...

I also like the dark behind the flowers, I think the quilt will be stunning